- Lightweight Crypto
- Recruitment Day by MELLANOX
- The 5th Annual International TCE Conference on Scalable and Reliable Systems
- New Faculty Nember, Benny Kimelfeld
- CS Faculty, Staff & Students Volunteer to Help Food Rescue Organization
- Open Day at CS
- CS Ph.D. Students Wins Jacobs Prize
- 2014 Spring Semester CS Excellent Teachers
- Leading in Technology Convention
- Prof. Michael Elad Named Head of Technion's Excellence Program
- CS Graduate Appointed Chief Scientist, Ministry of Communications
- Prof. Dan Tsafrir Receives the 2014 IBM Faculty Award
- CS Graduate wins SPEC Award for Distinguished Dissertation 2014
- CS Ph.D. Student Receives ALT 2014 Best Paper Gold Award
- Prof. Michael Elad on Thomson Reuters List of Most Influential Scientists in their Respective Areas
- CS Ph.D. Student Receives ISIT14 Best Student Paper Award
- CS Faculty are 2014 Yahoo Faculty Research and Engagement Recipients
- Two CS Students Receive Google's 2014 Anita Borg Scholarship
- CS Student Named 2014 C200 Scholar
IN THE MEDIA
- Smart Phone on the Windshield
- Sesame Enable [and CS Graduate Co-founder] Won Million Dollar in Verizon Innovation Competition
- Technion with Microsoft Launches New Technological Enterprise
- Forbes' Faster, Cheaper, Younger 2015
- TheMarker 40 Most Promising Young People
- Historic Event: Apple Appoints Israeli for Vice President
- Bell Labs Will found an Israeli Research Branch.
- Technion [CS] Students Find Way to Hack Waze, Create Fake Traffic Jam
- Only 26 - and Already Developed World Events Prediction System, and Will Light the 66th Independence Day Torch
- Israeli Researchers deciphered with a Microphone the RSA Code
- Soft Skills in [Technion CS] Engineering Studies
- Technion CS Ranked 18th Worldwide (2nd year)
- His Moto
- Researchers from the Technion Developed Inhalation Mask for Infants
- A New Development by Technion Students will Enable Blinds to use Smartphone
[::more in the media::]
- CS M.Sc. & Ph.D. Alumni...
2.4.2015, 14:30, CS Taub
- Amir Vaxman (Vienna University of Technology)
CGGC Seminar: Designing N-PolyVector Fields...
8.3.2015, 13:30, Room 337-8 Taub Bld.
- Ezri Sonn (EE, Technion)
Pixel Club: Ricci flow for...
10.3.2015, 11:30, EE Meyer Building 1061
- Shahar Chen, Ph.D. Thesis Seminar
Online Learning and Competitive Analysis:...
10.3.2015, 12:30, Taub 601
- Alexandre Djerbetian (CS, Technion)
CGGC Seminar: Persistent Homology
22.3.2015, 13:30, Room 337-8 Taub Bld.
- Prof. Alex Nicolau (University of California, Irvine)
ceClub: Variability SmartBalance: A Sensing-Driven...
25.3.2015, 11:30, Taub 6
- Jonathan Cohen (NVIDIA Corporation)
ceClub: Deep learning with NVIDIA...
26.3.2015, 13:30, Taub 6